In this four part series, Workify CEO, Stephen Huerta, will have candid conversations with CEO’s, HR executives and thought leaders and will drill into the various challenges companies are facing and offer practical solutions for working through the process for how you could return to the office.
In episode three, we shifted our focus to the impact that COVID-19 and the new working model are having on the ability for managers to be effective in leading teams. While some individuals are thriving with all of the changes, other managers are struggling to adapt to the new normal and the stakes are high. Watch this conversation with two amazing HR leaders, Carol Howard
and David Galindo
who share how they re-developed their manager tool kit to better support leaders at Abrigo
Stephen Huerta, CEO of Workify
Carol Howard, Chief People Officer, Abrigo
David Galindo, Senior Manager of Learning & Development, Abrigo
- Why is this such a critical issue for businesses and what’s at stake? Why should addressing manager effectiveness be a priority?
- How has the current situation impacted leaders and managers? Who is thriving and who is struggling?
- What are the biggest challenges managers are struggling with? How is this impacting performance?
- Why should you get feedback on managers and how can this be done in the hybrid model?
- How will this have a broader impact on employees and what solutions can be implemented to support managers?