Lasting from December 2007 to June 2009, the Great Recession was the longest in post-World War II history. For those that experienced it, it’s hard to forget the massive layoffs, store closures, and iconic brands that disappeared seemingly overnight. However, that was more than 15 years ago and much in the world has changed.
With conflicting metrics, the debate has continued as to whether or not we are currently in recession. However, in recent weeks, companies have eliminated recruitment staff and announced company-wide layoffs, signaling the worst is yet to come.
What does this all mean for your business and what action should you be taking?
Watch our Engagement Experts episode, where Jackson Lynch, Founder and President of 90Consulting, and Workify CEO, Stephen Huerta, examine how to recession proof your business and set your organization up to thrive regardless of outcome.
Stephen Huerta, Chief Executive Officer at Workify
Jackson Lynch, Founder and President, 90Consulting
- Why are we suddenly seeing so many companies taking action
- How to determine when you should begin implementing change
- What does it mean to recession proof your business in HR
- How to communicate with your people during challenging times
- Determining when you begin level setting employee expectations