With so much change in the workplace, it’s critical that businesses are (re)defining their employee brand, leaning into a future-of-work strategy, and consistently communicating across levels of the company.
Watch the engaging conversation on why companies need to stand out in the talent market and why it is a must to invest in your employer brand. In this episode of Engagement Experts, Eric Harris, Founder of MindHandle shared best practices and tactics that will enhance your employer brand.
Stephen Huerta, CEO of Workify
Eric Harris, Founder of MindHandle
- Why employer branding is important in a post pandemic world
- Importance of defining your future of work strategy
- Standing out as an employer of choice in a tight labor market
- Marketing and communications role in surviving the Great Resignation
- Practical best practices and strategies for modernizing your brand